PRINT FRIENDLY VERSION ---"REMINDERS" QUIZ #1
1) When is the "BU" modifier used?
2) A Caller reports an accident NB at Mile Marker 320.6; The caller can provide no further
Where is the caller?? - Provide the address exactly as given in CAD
3) In question #2, what freeway intersection would you use an a location?
4) Where do you find the list of available modifying circumstances?
5) By law, A Phase II wireless 911 call should map to within how many meters of the caller's actual location?
6) Select the TRUE statement regarding cell phone location accuracy.
- In 2001, the FCC mandated all cell phones should provide location services within 100 feet
- Never look at the map; it's just not reliable enough
- It's impossible to pinpoint the location of the caller by technology alone
- Different factors can affect location accuracy - buildings, windows, even the weather -
can prevent an exact location from being displayed
7) What command do you use to send a Light Tow?
8) What is the correct syntax to send a Heavy Tow?
Heavy Tow? What's a Heavy tow?
9) A Deputy at an accident scene reports the following information.
Fill in the blank with the appropriate word the Deputy would have relayed to you.
"Three ______ Books Given"
9a) Where would you enter the information from question 9?
10) When would you use the "TR" modifier?
11) If you choose to enter the "TR" modifying circumstance in the audit trail, what is the
12) When is the "EM" modifier used?
13) When would you use the "BY" modifier?
14) These questions refer to the "Daily Log" Reports.
In CAD, what is the RM report used to run the Daily Log?
What shift is normally reponsible for sending this report?
What device is used to send this report?
15) A man calls reporting a bank robbery "occurring right now";
what word(s) do you enter in the audit trail for tracking this emergency?
16) You answer an administrative call on incoming line x4788 from a citizen asking about
an inmate in the county jail; answer the following questions regarding this call:
16a) Should you create a CAD incident for this call?
16b) If your answer is yes, what CAD "type" will you use?
16c) What address makes the most sense for this incident?
16d) What you would enter in the audit trail for this call?
17) Where can you view all the "Daily Log" (RM.25) Reports??
18) What is the correct syntax for cloning an incident?
19) You answer an administrative call on incoming line x4736 from a male caller.
He says he's was involved in a non-injury accident; he's on I94 southbound at Rawson.
19a) Should you create CAD incident(s) for this call?
19b) If your answer is yes, what CAD "type"(s) will you use?
19c) What address makes the most sense for this call?
19d) Explain below, in detail, the correct procedure
for handling this call:
20) Why is it important to track this data?
Go back to Reminder Quiz #1